MATTHEW WILSON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
The Southampton Town PBA Board of Directors has decided to award (2) two $1,000.00
Scholarships to Freshman College bound students.
1. Applicants must live within the Town of Southampton.
2. Applicants must be High School graduating seniors.
3. Applicants must be entering their freshman year of college.
4. Applicants must be pursuing a Criminal Justice, Law or other Police related degree.
5. Applicants must submit a brief essay (limited to 250 words, on a separate sheet of paper) describing themselves and their interest in a Law related degree.
6. Finished applications are to be sent to:
Southampton Town PBA
PO Box 591
Speonk, NY 11972
7. Applications submitted after the first THURSDAY of APRIL 2015; will not be considered.
8. Applicants should indicate which school they presently attend and the college they will be attending for the fall semester.
Page Last Updated: Dec 03, 2014 (18:05:23)